Call Us Now : 570-386-GUMS (4867)
"Gentle Care From Our Family to Yours"
MVFDC is a family friendly office.
With the presence of COVID-19 globally and locally, our office has been working diligently since the outbreak to ensure for the optimal safety of our staff, patients, and community. Mahoning Valley Family Dental Care follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• You will be asked to remain in your vehicle until we request you enter the building.
Please call (570) 386-4867 or text (484) 464-1365 to let us know you are in the parking lot.
• Only the scheduled patient will be allowed entry into the office. • Masks will be required when entering the office. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use, we will then take your temperature and repeat the initial screening questions.
• You will be asked to sign our COVID-19 Acknowledgement of Risk Form & Consent to Treatment
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or conditions listed below please DO NOT come to your scheduled dental appointment.
• Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath Runny Nose
• Dry cough
• Body aches
• Chills and/or with repeated shaking
Lehighton, Tamaqua, Palmerton and all surrounding areas
Sunday and Monday
One time per month (Sept-May)